How long will the grooming take?
Timing depends on the breed, temperament. and scheduling
Do I have to leave him/her there all day?
No. When the grooming is finished we call and you can pick them up as soon as you’re ready.
How often should my pet be groomed?
We suggest every 4-6 weeks no longer than 8 weeks for some breeds
How much does grooming cost?
Cost depends on breed, temperament, condition of coat, style and size. Please see our service menu for base pricing
Why Does It Costs More To Get Your Pet Groomed Than Your Own Hair Haircut:
Top 10 reasons:
- The likelihood of you pooping on the hairdresser is pretty slim.
- You don’t bite or scratch your hairdresser.
- Your hairdresser only washes and cuts the hair on your head.
- Your haircut doesn’t include a manicure or pedicure.
- You sit still for your hairdresser
- Your hairdresser doesn’t have to remove the boogies from your eyes.
- Your hairdresser doesn’t have to clean your ears.
- Your hairdresser doesn’t have to give you a sanitary trim.
- You don’t go for eight weeks without washing or brushing your hair.
- Your hairdresser doesn’t wash and clean your rear end.